Tiny little back packs

Made July 2019 For me and my kidos: I used Lily's Sugar and cream for the kids and a random mystery yarn for mine. I used a G hook for the kids and a n=smaller one for mine as the yarn was thinner. Pattern from: HandmadebyRaine.com Notes: They are adorable and seriously only take about an hour to make, I made a few changes as I went, instead of making the straps separate I just slipped stitched to wear I wanted to place them. and after making the base I crochet into the back stich only for one round to give more of a defined base. These were seriously so fun to make and could be attached to school bags. I am using a metal clasp to attach mine to my purse for my headphones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhinged from Reality

Owl Baby Vest by Jodi Haraldson