Amigurumi-string bean bunny

Project info Made March 2010 Name Amigurumi-string bean bunny Pattern from craftbits Craft Crochet Made for Not sure yet, just might keep it for myself! Tags bunny Easter toy Hooks & yarn Hook 4.0 mm (G) Yarn Plymouth Yarn Homestead Colorway 800 Color family Gray Purchased at borealis yarns Notes I got this pattern from www.craftbits.com project 2455 Make sure you read the pattern thru once before starting, the author of this pattern uses a short hand I wasn’t used too for the directions, and it was a bit confusing at first. All so , there are directions for short legs and long legs, if I had read thru first I would have realized this and made the long legs, they are much more cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhinged from Reality

Owl Baby Vest by Jodi Haraldson