#221 Laurel Summer and Winter Bags by Bobbie Belokur

Project info Made June 2009 Name: laurel summer bag Pattern: #221 Laurel Summer and Winter Bags by Bobbie Belokur Craft: Knitting Made for: me Needles & yarn Needle: US 7 - 4.5 mm Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Fantasy Naturale Multi How much? 3 skeins = 420.0 yards (384.0 meters), 300 grams Colorway: 9942 Purchased at: borealis Notes 6/28/09 I have finally finished!!! It only took me a year, and the bag looks nothing like the Laurel Summer bag, it is now dubbed the Shelly Summer Bag! The only thing that I actually used from the original pattern is the cast on numbers and I had the correct number when I casted off! Otherwise, I did a completely different pattern for the body and the strap is one long cable! 6/1/09 Ok, I started, stopped, started, stopped and now have picked this bag up again and have to finish before the end of June 2009 to receive full points for Gryffindor in DADA Spring 2009! I need to get knitting! some time in 2008 This project has gone onto the back burner until spring! 6/08 I didn't like the way the pattern on the body looked, so I ripped back to the seam and I am doing a small rippled cable pattern. And I am loving it! I should have this bag done soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhinged from Reality

Owl Baby Vest by Jodi Haraldson

Boob Hat