Witch Hat Fascinator

Project info: Completed October 2011 Name:Witch Hat Fascinator Craft: Crochet Hooks & yarn Hook 4.0 mm (G) Yarn Jo-Ann Sensations Kashmira Color family Black Notes Ok so I changed the lion brand Halloween witch hat ornament, I wanted it slightly bigger and I wanted it shaped nicer. So I followed the pattern except I started with a magic loop cast on, and I half dbl crochet the entire thing, then when I got to rnd:16, I half dbl crochet in the back loop only around, and rnd 17: back to normal . The shape is sturdier the point pointier, also the brim sticks out straighter instead of curling up. Then came the fun part, I bought some purple lacy trim and sewed it all around/under the brim and added some purple and black feathers. Then I sewed the whole thing to a head band.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhinged from Reality