Dazzle Star Hat

Project info: Completed August 2011 Name: Dazzle Star Hat Pattern: Star of the Day by Susan Lawrence Craft:Knitting Made for: Lilynn Size: baby Tags: baby, hat Needles & yarn Needle US 5 - 3.75 mm Yarn Tilli Tomas Hand Paints 100% Australian Merino w/petite sequins Notes The pattern may or may not be correct, I was very careful, and yet by the time I got done making the initial star, I had about 8 extra stitches. Then the I-cord bind off instructions where not complete and I had to go to another website to get better directions. But I finally learned the I-cord bind off, which I have been wanting to learn every since I discovered it last winter. The hat turned out quit lovely and sparkly, I plan on making another for a gift of a lady I know who is also having a little girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhinged from Reality