I love my new Shades!




I love Glasses, over the years I have owned many, from purple John Lennnon Types that got stolen when I forgot them in the girls bathroom at some school I was visiting for some sport I participated in. To my all time favorites smaller rectangle rose color lenses, that fit the shape of my face perfectly! But I lost those to a Turkish toliet in Italy! Then I got into that movie star mode and bought two pairs of those freakishly huge glasses that make you look like a bug! Well I got rid of those over the weekend and bought myself a nice pair of red framed rectangle lenses that have pretty rhinestones on the sides! I love them so much I wanted to make sure they where protected so on my day off this past Monday I crochet them a pretty little pouch with a sparkly button to match the rhinestones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhinged from Reality