This blog is suppose to be about knitting too!


Wwll, I dont have any pictures of what I am working on or have completed on my blog, so as soon as I can wrangle the laptop away from my husband, I will get pictures and descriptions loaded up, wait, I have lots of pictures on Flickr, maybe I can do it here at work, lets see.....!
We will start with a beaded scarf I started last fall, I used the crochet ptotato chip ruffle pattern, but thoguth it was to thick and took out the last round. Then I thougth it was to boring being only one color, so a few weeks ago I pulled it back out and added pretty lavendar ribon and sparkly beads to one edge! I think it livin'd it up enough to be a nice present for my sister who's birth stone is a saphire and the beads look like little saphires!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhinged from Reality

Owl Baby Vest by Jodi Haraldson