I dont have children yet.....






But if I did I would totally buy these great labels and put them on everything. I have been a nanny for 10 years now, and am the oldest grandchild on my mom's side of 18 or 19 kids now. So I KNOW how kids things dissapear, especially once they start school! You just bought them brand new mittins, one week later one is missing and you've turned the house inside out looking for it, no where to be found! Well, I just disscovered a great website that can help with this problem, I hope they dont mind me raving about them and posting their info here, if so, I'll remove it, but until then, here's a few pictures and the web address so you can check them out yourself!
http://www.kiddotags.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhinged from Reality

Owl Baby Vest by Jodi Haraldson