I'm finally done!



6/28/09
I have finally finished!!! It only took me a year, and the bag looks nothing like the Laurel Summer bag, it is now dubed the Shelly Summer Bag! The only thing that I actually used from the original pattern is the cast on numbers and I had the correct number when I casted off! Otherwise, I did a completly different pattern for the body and the strap is one long cable!

6/1/09
Ok, I started, stopped, started, stopped and now have picked this bag up again and have to finish before the end of June 2009 to recieve full points for Gryffindor in DADA Spring 2009! I need to get knitting!

some time in 2008
This project has gone onto the back burner until spring!

6/08
I didnt like the way the pattern on the body looked, so I ripped back to the seam and I am doing a small rippled cable pattern. And I am loving it! I should have this bag done soon!

This project has gone onto the back burner until spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhinged from Reality

Owl Baby Vest by Jodi Haraldson

NEW WINE COUNTRY